Advocacy for Croydon, a partnership between Advocacy for All (AfA) and Mind in Croydon, went live on the 1st May 2018. Mind in Croydon will continue to provide the mental health advocacy services in Croydon as they have for many years, but the partnership with Advocacy for All means that there will be a single point of contact for advocacy in the Borough. They look forward to working with Croydon Council and Advocacy for All on this exciting new development. You can find out more information from www.advocacyforcroydon.org.
Advocacy for Croydon is made up of 2 organisations that specialise in a variety of advocacy services for the London Borough of Croydon. They are independent from the NHS and the Local Authority.
What is Advocacy?
- Encouraging people to speak for themselves.
- Being included in the decision-making process.
- Being treated equally.
- Challenging assumptions.
- Explaining your rights.
Advocacy for Croydon Services links:
- Care Act Advocacy.
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocates (IMCA).
- Relevant Person’s Representative’s (RPR).
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) / Community Mental Health Advocacy (non-statutory).
- Independent Health Complaints Advocacy.
- Community Learning Disability Advocacy (non-statutory).
Mind in Croydon Advocacy for Croydon
Advocacy for Croydon
Tel: 0345 310 1812
Referrals Email: email@example.com
(Advocacy for All process all referrals for Mind in Croydon)
Advocacy for All Privacy Statement:
Advocacy for Croydon:
Mind in Croydon:
Advocacy for All: