Tel: 020 8916 0855 (24-hour answerphone)
Aim to provide:
- Provide free support and counselling on a one-to-one and group basis.
- Offer free information and advice to anyone who has been affected by a death.
- Offer education, support, information and publications to anyone supporting bereaved people.
- Increase public awareness of the needs of bereaved people through campaigning and information services.
- Provide social groups to provide an opportunity for bereaved people to meet and talk with other people in a similar situation and to make friends.