The PANDAS Foundation is here to help support and advise any parent who is experiencing a perinatal mental illness.
They are also here to inform and guide family members, carers, friends and employers as to how they can support someone who is suffering.
PANDAS aim is to make sure that no individual, family or carer feels as if they are alone. They have a variety of support services available to ensure that help is delivered in a way to suit you. No one suffering any form of mental illness should feel they are on their own.
Click on the following links to find out more:
- Support services available.
- PANDAS Resources, available for download.
- Find your local support group.
- Information about different Perinatal Mental Illnesses.
- PANDAS Helpline: 0843 28 98 401
- Online Support.
- More information.