Join Hear Us today
Become a Hear Us Member and we’ll keep you up-to-date with all of the latest mental health news. We’ll let you know about Hear Us events and groups in your area. And we’ll support you to get your voice heard and Membership is free.
All members receive:
- Our regular email our latest Hear Us news and information about events near you
- The chance to vote for our trustees and even to become a trustee yourself
- Your very own Hear Us Membership Card.
Opportunities for members
Become a Hear Us Member and get involved in the work Hear Us does in all sorts of ways. Potential opportunities include:
- Becoming a Peer Support Worker with the Linkworking Project; and supporting other service users whilst helping to improve our mental health services.
- Coming along to our monthly Open Forums to join our campaigns to have your voice heard.
- Joining our Reachout Challenge Volunteers and help fight stigma and discrimination.
- Helping fund raise to support the work of Hear Us.
- Help with office based opportunities.
- Or become a Trustee.
Membership Form: www.hear-us.org-membership-form